A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ferrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ferrer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrer graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Ferrer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bartholomew Ferrer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Ferrer practice?
- Dr. Edward Ferrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ferrer practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.