Dr. Edward Ferrer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2014
Mr.
I've had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Ferrer my entire life. An have found. In over time that you can complement one more meaningfully with a few powerful words and a short statement. In it couldn't be more of the case with Dr. Ferrer than any other Doctor of his caliber! Words like GENUINE, HEARTFELT, PROFESSIONAL SECOND TO NONE, AND UNDER HIS CARE NOT A DOUBT OR WORRY THAT YOU KNOW, THAT YOUR UNDER THE BEST CARE BAR NONE.

October 27th, 2010
Anaesthesiologist
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Ferrer. In a very difficult situation, with my husband undergoing surgery, he showed such compassion and caring that he stood 10 feet tall in front of us and was absolutely our hero of the day. He spent time with us, listened to our concerns, held our hands while we cried and said a prayer for us - just the things you need from someone like him when you're about to undergo surgery. he is a king among kings, a prince among princes, and I will never be able to repay him for the kindness he showed. he went above and beyond. This is a man who practices medicine for the right reason - because he cares. Thank you Dr. Ferrer.