A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fetherolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fetherolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetherolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fetherolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fetherolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Fetherolf practice?
Dr. Edward Fetherolf practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.