A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fetherolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fetherolf is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetherolf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fetherolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fetherolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetherolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fetherolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Fetherolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Fetherolf practice?
- Dr. Edward Fetherolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Fetherolf practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, FL.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.