A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fetherolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetherolf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fetherolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fetherolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetherolf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fetherolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Fetherolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Fetherolf practice?
- Dr. Edward Fetherolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fetherolf practices Ophthalmology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Labelle, FL.
See Englewood Ophthalmologists.