A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fidalgo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fidalgo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Fidalgo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
- South Miami Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fidalgo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Fidalgo practice?
Dr. Edward Fidalgo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.