A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fidalgo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fidalgo graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Fidalgo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
- South Miami Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Fidalgo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Fidalgo practice?
- Dr. Edward Fidalgo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Fidalgo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.