Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Fieg
Dr. Edward Fieg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Fieg is affiliated with 88th Medical Group - Wright Patterson AFB Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Fieg has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Edward Fieg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Timothy Ballard
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi22
Dr. Kevin Juozapavicius
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi11
Dr. Christopher Tsueda
Dayton, OH 0.01 mi14