A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fishkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fishkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Fishkin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Edward Fishkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Fishkin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.