A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Flores, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Conroe Medical Center
- Conroe Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Flores MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Flores practice?
- Dr. Edward Flores has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Flores practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Pulmonologists, and Conroe Sleep Medicine Doctors.