Dr. Edward Flores MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 3rd, 2016
office workers don't want to do their jobs. You have to call a dozen times to get anything. I'm still waiting on a prescription from Dec '15. Staff says it's called in, pharmacy has no prescription on file. Went to preregister at hospital, case worker and I sat , we looked at each other for over an hour. Staff had not done referral codes. Dr. Flores is a wonderful doctor who I believe cares about his patients and wants the best for them.

March 31st, 2013
Dr needs new staff and time with patients.
Office staff very rude. Near impossible to get an appointment as a established patient. The appointments are 6-8 weeks wait time. Dr Florres does not need to be seeing any new patients if he can't handle his current patients. He seems to spend more time at the hospital nurses station than seeing his patients. Great personality but doesn't have the time to see his patients in his office. Dr. Flores needs to hire a new office staff. All the patients waiting to be seen all had the same opinion. We need good doctors in this area but not to be treated as a second class patient.

March 6th, 2013
Dr Flores is super his staff has much to be disired. They need to know how to talk to people when you call about billing.I did not understand why I had a balance after having 2 insurances The girl on the phone was not understanding at all. I told her I have many medical bills and would pay her 5.00 per month I was told To do what ever I want and she hung up

July 6th, 2012
Waited three weeks for an appointment. Had a 9:15 appointment. Arrived 15 minutes early to do paper work just to sit and wait for the 9am appointment to show up at 9:30 and for them to take her back first at 9:45. Very rude.

June 15th, 2011
Very Satisfied
Dr. Flores was my second experience with a pulmologist. I have copd. He took time to evaluate cetain problems i had been tested for and had me evaluated some more. I found him willing to take plenty of time and at no time did i feel rushed. I woud recommend him for anyone with breathing problems.

May 26th, 2011
After losing a lung, I couldn't breathe very well and was in great pain. He didn't seem interested in my complaints and kept telling me to take Mortin. After a few visits and getting the same response, I switched doctors. My new doctor did some breathing test, diagnosed COPD and put me on inhalers which greatly helped. When my heart doctor found out I took Mortin for four months, I ended up in the hospital for an angioplasty so he could check my medicated heart stent. It seems you shouldn't take Mortin with a heart stent.

April 6th, 2011
overall amazing

July 2nd, 2010
Dr.Flores besides being a great doctor he is a great human being... I would highly recommend him.