A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fogarty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogarty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fogarty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of America Medical Center
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Francis Fogarty MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Fogarty practice?
- Dr. Edward Fogarty has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fogarty practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Minot, ND and Mandan, ND.
See Bismarck Radiologists.