A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Folland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folland
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Folland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Folland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Folland graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Folland MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Folland practice?
- Dr. Edward Folland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Folland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.