Dr. Edward Denton Folland MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Interventional Cardiology, and Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Folland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Folland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Aortic Valve Insufficiency, Aortic Valve Stenosis, and Chest Pain Angina.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Folland graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Folland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Folland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Folland practice?
Dr. Edward Folland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Interventional Cardiology, and Allergy & Immunology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Cardiologists, and Worcester Allergists.