A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Ford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ford practice?
- Dr. Edward Ford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.