A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD FORD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. EDWARD FORD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. EDWARD FORD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. FORD graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. FORD has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FORD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. EDWARD J. FORD practice?
Dr. EDWARD FORD practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.