A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fourgas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fourgas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fourgas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fourgas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fourgas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Costa Fourgas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Fourgas practice?
- Dr. Edward Fourgas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fourgas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.