Dr. Edward Foxhall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Foxhall?

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr Foxhall, I never got to go to your office, but spent quite a stay in Jackson Hospital following a bad accident I was in. Oct 6th was 20 years after the accident. You were my Dr and I never got to be able to thank you! I have problems, but I'm walking, talking, and singing again! I contribute that, firstly to God, and you! Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for you and Jackson Hospital! Maybe one day, I'll go back down that way and meet you! My memories are scattered during that time, I may not remember what you looked like, but I will never forget your voice and what you have done for me! God Bless You!

5 star Dr.

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

Dr.Foxhall and his staff have a very professional attitude,from the moment you walk in the door. I have never been to an office were the staff was always as caring.Dr.Foxhall has a great caring attiude and he very well educated. Great guy!

Posted on October 9th, 2017