A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Frankel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Frankel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Frankel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Edward Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Frankel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.