A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Arthur Franklin MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. E A. Franklin practice?
- Dr. E Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. E Franklin practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists.