Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

3409 Worth St
Ste 500
Dallas, TX 75246
214-824-1730
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I have a tumor in my colon and was referred to Dr. Franko. He was able to see me two days later and schedule surgery the very next day. First days hurts like heck, and he keeps you in pain meds. Overnight you feel great. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

|  He restored myfaith in surgeons.  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Franko recently operated on my brother colon cancer. We are so grateful to have such a caring knowledgable surgeon taking care of him. he could not have been in better hands.

|  dr franco, dallas, tx rating  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

i would not recommend dr franco to anyone. he performed 3 surgeries on me, all falling. after the last surgery i called to see him, told him something was falling out of me and he told me he would see me when my appointment came due. i went to the other dr that worked on me also, and he called dr franco telling him i needed to see him, because my organs were falling again, he refused to see me. the dr i went to see recommemded i go to another dr and i did that very day. dr franco will not ask for help if he does not know what to do. he operated on me three times using the mesh & they all failed. when he would come to see me in the office he would stand by his door, like he was afraid to get near me. i'm sure he was glad to get rid of me as a patient because he did not know what to do after 3 tries.all the sites i have went to, to make a complaint have ignored my rating. i guess ya'll filter these and only post the good ratings.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

Dr Franko is a great Dr. He may be a man of little words but he is caring, he is knowledgeable and he professional. He is not a doctor you WANT to go but if you have to go to this type of Doctor you will not find anyone who puts you more at ease. I have been going to him for 10 years and he is a fantastic doctor!

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

This doctor has stuck with me through years of having difficult medical issues. He seemed personally worried that I kept having problems.