Dr. Edward Franko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Franko?

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on July 4th, 2017

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Franco is an outstanding surgeon. I would strongly recommend him to family and friends. Very professional.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Posted on October 5th, 2015

With the particular issue I had I should have been refered to someone who had done that surgery before.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2015

A very good Doctor. Very very nice feeling to have a doctor these days that actually identfies the issue and forms a plan of action to get rid of it (in this case-cancer!) Dr. Franko is very straight-forward and knows his stuff.

Failed J-Pouch Surgery

Posted on September 15th, 2014

This Doctor is all about making the money on the surgery. My J-pouch surgery was $100,000 back in 1995. This doctor is not to be trusted. He will be at your beside every day before the surgery trying to make the "Sale". After the surgery you are pretty much on your own with no follow-up. After the "Sale" there will be no bedside visits. Please think twice before you have a J-pouch surgery. Just do your research. More than likely your life will be more miserable than before and the Doctors will only get richer.

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I have a tumor in my colon and was referred to Dr. Franko. He was able to see me two days later and schedule surgery the very next day. First days hurts like heck, and he keeps you in pain meds. Overnight you feel great. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

He restored myfaith in surgeons.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr. Franko recently operated on my brother colon cancer. We are so grateful to have such a caring knowledgable surgeon taking care of him. he could not have been in better hands.

dr franco, dallas, tx rating

Posted on August 19th, 2011

i would not recommend dr franco to anyone. he performed 3 surgeries on me, all falling. after the last surgery i called to see him, told him something was falling out of me and he told me he would see me when my appointment came due. i went to the other dr that worked on me also, and he called dr franco telling him i needed to see him, because my organs were falling again, he refused to see me. the dr i went to see recommemded i go to another dr and i did that very day. dr franco will not ask for help if he does not know what to do. he operated on me three times using the mesh & they all failed. when he would come to see me in the office he would stand by his door, like he was afraid to get near me. i'm sure he was glad to get rid of me as a patient because he did not know what to do after 3 tries.all the sites i have went to, to make a complaint have ignored my rating. i guess ya'll filter these and only post the good ratings.

He is the best!

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr Franko is a great Dr. He may be a man of little words but he is caring, he is knowledgeable and he professional. He is not a doctor you WANT to go but if you have to go to this type of Doctor you will not find anyone who puts you more at ease. I have been going to him for 10 years and he is a fantastic doctor!

Caring doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2010

This doctor has stuck with me through years of having difficult medical issues. He seemed personally worried that I kept having problems.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017