A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Frech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Frech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Frech, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frech graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Frech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Riverton Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Frech MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Frech practice?
- Dr. Edward Frech has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Frech practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Evanston, WY.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.