A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Freeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Metroplex Pavillion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Freeman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Edward Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Freeman practices Psychiatry near Killeen, TX.
See Killeen Psychiatrists.