A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Frie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Frie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Frie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Frie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Frie practice?
- Dr. Edward Frie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Frie practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.