A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Friedland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Friedland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Friedland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedland graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Friedland MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Friedland practice?
- Dr. Edward Friedland has 11 office locations.
Dr. Edward Friedland practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Century, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Nephrologists.