A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ford, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward G Ford MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Ford practice?
- Dr. Edward Ford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ford practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Anchorage, AK.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Pediatric Surgeons.