Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Ford
Dr. Edward Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ford is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Warren Clinic and Mountain Crest Hospital. Dr. Ford has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Ford has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Roger Pitt
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi34
Dr. Osama Eltayeb
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi11
Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Tulsa, OK 0.01 mi54