A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gilbert Kim MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Kim practice?
- Dr. Edward Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kim practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cheektowaga, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.