Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Kim
Dr. Edward Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheektowaga, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Millard Fillmore Hospital and All. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheektowaga, NY.
Dr. Elizabeth Oneill
Cheektowaga, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Colin Mc Mahon
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Cheektowaga, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Alicia Hermogenes
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.51 mi34