A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 31 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Kim practice?
Dr. Edward Kim practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Kim, Dr. Eddie Kim, Dr. Eddy Kim, Dr. Edison Kim