A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gock Lee MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonia, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Pulmonologists.