A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Lee practice?
Dr. Edward Lee practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonia, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists, Old Bridge Nephrologists, Old Bridge Urgent Care Centers, and Old Bridge Pulmonologists.