A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gregory Murphy DO is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Edward Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Murphy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.