A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Paul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans