A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paul
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Paul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward George Paul MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Paul practice?
- Dr. Edward Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Paul practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.