A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Woodward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerald Woodward MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward G. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Edward Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Woodward practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, PA.
See Hershey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.