A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gabovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gabovitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabovitch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gabovitch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Gabovitch MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Gabovitch practice?
- Dr. Edward Gabovitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gabovitch practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.