A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gabrielson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gabrielson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabrielson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gabrielson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Gabrielson MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Gabrielson practice?
- Dr. Edward Gabrielson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gabrielson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.