A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Galena is Good. Dr. Galena has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Galena, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galena graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Galena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Galena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Galena practice?
Dr. Edward Galena practices Pediatrics near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Lansdale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Galena, Dr. Edison Galena, Dr. Ned Galena, Dr. Eddy Galena