Dr. Edward Ganellen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Ganellen?

March 10th, 2016

A Good Choice

After my original cardiologist retired, I spoke to individuals with my same type of issues and researched Dr. Ganellen on line. Of the 5 doctors I considered, I chose Dr. Ganellen. Since that time some seven years ago, Dr. Ganellen has placed two stents into my heart in a single procedure. He made me feel at ease both prior to and after the procedure-- which was a total success. Dr. Ganellen listens to me and readily answers my questions. He has an easy going bedside manner. He has worked with me closely and coordinated with my other health care providers. He has been excellent to insure my follow-up appointments are scheduled and kept. The office and nursing staff are pleasant and professional. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Ganellen to anyone who needs a skilled cardiologist-- who happens to be a really nice guy.

January 21st, 2016

This was my first appointment with Dr. Ganellen. From the moment I called to make the appointment until my follow up call from the Nurse, the whole experience was wonderful. Melinda was able to fit me in within a few days. Esther called me back the following morning with my test results. Dr. Ganellen was very professional and made me feel at ease.

November 7th, 2015

Always Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Ganellen for over 12 years. He has treated me very professionally and does seem to really care about me. I would certainly recommend him to anyone with heart problems.

May 12th, 2017