A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Garcia MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Garcia practice?
- Dr. Edward Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Garcia practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pathologists.