A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Garner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Garner MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward Garner practice?
- Dr. Edward Garner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Garner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Grovetown, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, and Augusta Pulmonologists.