A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Garofolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Garofolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Garofolo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofolo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garofolo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Garofolo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Garofolo practice?
- Dr. Edward Garofolo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Garofolo practices Family Medicine near Murrysville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trafford, PA and Delmont, PA.
See Murrysville Family Physicians.