Learn more about Dr. Edward Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gaynor is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gaynor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gaynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry Gaynor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Gaynor practice?
- Dr. Edward Gaynor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gaynor practices Otolaryngology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.