A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gaynor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gaynor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gaynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaynor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Gaynor practice?
Dr. Edward Gaynor practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.