A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gaynor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gaynor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gaynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Barry Gaynor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Gaynor practice?
- Dr. Edward Gaynor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gaynor practices Otolaryngology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.