A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Geisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Geisler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Geisler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geisler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geisler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Geisler practice?
Dr. Edward Geisler practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.