A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Geisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Geisler is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Geisler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Geisler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geisler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Geisler MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Geisler practice?
- Dr. Edward Geisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Geisler practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.