A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Geisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Geisler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geisler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Geisler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Geisler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Geisler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Geisler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Geisler MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Geisler practice?
- Dr. Edward Geisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Geisler practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.