A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gelmann, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gelmann, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelmann graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gelmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gelmann MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Gelmann practice?
- Dr. Edward Gelmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gelmann practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Washington Oncologists.