A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Geltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Geltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Geltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geltman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Geltman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geltman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Geltman practice?
Dr. Edward Geltman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Transplant Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis Surgeons.