A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentile
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gentile Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gentile, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Gentile DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Edward Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gentile practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.