A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Geosits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Geosits is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Geosits, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Geosits graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Geosits has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elias Geosits DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Geosits practice?
- Dr. Edward Geosits has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Geosits practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.