Dr. Edward Gerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gerner?

June 14th, 2017

Can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Gerner!

I have dealt with some serious eye issues throughout my life and it if wasn't for Dr. Gerner's care and guidance, I would likely not have my vision. I have been going to him for over 25 years. He is thorough, explains exactly what is going on in a way that you can understand and exhibits the kind of compassion that seems to be rare these days. He is a wonderful human being and a fabulous doctor.

May 5th, 2015

Best 'bed side' manner I've ever experienced.

January 18th, 2014

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS DOCTOR ! He treated me as if I were important !

Dr Gerner is a "no nonsense" kind of guy. But he seemed to listen to me with concern. He also answered my questions so that I UNDERSTOOD him. It's very unsettling to have taken so many years to learn to cope with the increasing hustle and bustle of medical facilities...and then find Dr Gerner ! Thank you Dr Gerner and Staff.

November 5th, 2012

Best eye doctor in town

I spent years seeing multiple eye doctor's for a problem that none of them could diagnose. They gave me prescriptions that did no good. Dr. Gerner found the problem immediately and helped me with getting glasses I could use. He does this by meticulously and with such care. The wait is well worth it. Once you are in his office, he will spend all the time you need on you. He's one of those doctor's who sees the total patient and brilliantly diagnoses problems. He also sees my husband and has basically saved his eyesight!

July 4th, 2012

I love this doctor. He really cares about his patients, and takes as much time as needed.

May 8th, 2012

Articulate Professional

Dr. Edward Gerner is a compassionate, articulate ophthalmologist and surgeon. His patients always come first and his diagnoses are accurate. During eye exam for headache, Dr. Gerner ordered brain scan for my husband. Indeed, a brain nodule was discovered. We are very grateful to have Dr. Gerner as our eye physician. We highly recommend him.

March 29th, 2011

What a doctor and medicine should be

I've been a patient of Dr. Gerner for 25 years. His diagnostic skill and caring manner are legendary, and wholly justified.

April 1st, 2009

An excelleant and caring doctor

May 8th, 2017