A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerstenfeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Back Pain
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Facial Pain
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neck Pain
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Palliative Care
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstenfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gerstenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld practice?
- Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gerstenfeld practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.