A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD GHATTAS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. EDWARD GHATTAS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. GHATTAS graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. GHATTAS has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. GHATTAS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. EDWARD G. GHATTAS practice?
Dr. EDWARD GHATTAS practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Fenton Family Physicians.