A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gheiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gheiler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gheiler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gheiler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gheiler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gheiler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Gheiler practice?
Dr. Edward Gheiler practices Urology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Urologists.