inactive

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Gibson is an excellent psychiatrist. I have worked with him for years. He has always been very patient and thorough when answering my questions. Years ago, he made a decision --a med change that I really did not agree with. I decided to have faith in him since he has been an excellent doctor. Even though I could not see it---he had made the right decision. I am able to work collaboratively with him the majority of the time. He has his own style of interacting and I can see why some would think his bedside manner is not up to par. He is just very to the point. I have grown to appreciate this quality even if the delivery sometimes feels like a slap in the face. Nobody is perfect, right? When it comes to good psychiatry--Dr. Gibson is top notch.

November 26th, 2013
Efficient
Dr. Gibson was pleasant and fairly unintrusive. He wrote my son's prescriptions after a quick diagnosis. The insurance coverage doesn't allow for lengthy visits, but Dr. Gibson did his best under the circumstances.

December 3rd, 2014