A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans