A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Edward Gilbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.