A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Edward Gilbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.