A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gnam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gnam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gnam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gnam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Gnam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Gnam practice?
- Dr. Edward Gnam has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gnam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.