Dr. Edward Gnam III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Gnam III?

September 25th, 2016

Dr.Gnam

I loved Dr. Gnam. He made me feel comfortable and at ease most of the time even with the slight complications I had during my pregnancy. I had contractions multiple times and ended up in the hospital for overnight stays 3 or 4 times in my 3rd trimester. Closer to the end I started to swell so bad I was walking like I had peg legs. I researched and pre-eclampsia showed up in my searches a lot. At my 35 week and 4 day check up I told him I believed I had that. He dismissed it trying to put my mind at ease. At 36 weeks 1 day I was back in the hospital with contractions and my legs so swollen they were shining. My babies heart beat was irregular I had pre-eclampsia and the high blood pressure that goes with it. I had to have my son the next morning by emergency c section. He was in the NICU for 2 weeks. Dr Gnam was great and professional but things could have been done differently one of my close friends had similar complications less than a year after I had my son she was given shots to help the babies lungs develop quicker and ended up with pre-eclampsia just like me. The precautions were taken then that I wish were taken with me. I didn't experience leaving the hospital with my baby I cried as I left that hospital without him. It could have been prevented I believe Dr. Gnam learned to take every precaution after me. He is an amazing doctor but speak up and ask for anything you think you need. One shot could've changed everything for my son struggling to breathe for the first 2 weeks of his life I could not breast feed my son because he had a feeding tube and by the time he got out of the hospital he was used to the bottle and would not latch. Sorry this is rambling. Dr Gnam is great just listen to your instinct.

March 28th, 2016

He was the best doctor hands down . He delivered my son two years ago and I'm hoping he will deliver my next little bundle of joy. He always took the time to listen and explain my concerns . He loves kids !! my daughters loved going to my visits with me .

February 16th, 2016

Great OB/GYN doctor

November 14th, 2015

Dr.Gnam is an amazing doctor!! I absolutely love him and his nurses are wonderful as well although the front desk clerks could be more friendlier but that doesn't take away from how awesome Dr.Gnam is! I would never go anywhere else!

August 5th, 2015

Will not return to this doctor. Was referred for Prolia injections. He spent about 10 minutes with me, took my Rx to the pharmacy only to find out I needed a preauthorization. the pharmacist and I both left messages with his nurse to please contact my insurance company. Two weeks later-it had still not been done. I had to call the insurance company and ask them to fax the form to my doctor. they set it back in but did not include all the required info so it was denied. I had to call them back and let them know what had to be on the preauthorization form and then it was approved. I got my injection and had some side effects from the medicine. The pamphlet I was given told me to contact my doctor's office immediately if I had symptoms. I called every two hours for 8 hours with no return phone call-even though I explained that I was having side effects from the injection. I finally had to ask it I need to just come down to the office and camp out to speak wit someone. At this time, his nurse, told me if my symptoms were so bad, then I just needed to go to the emergency room. I will NEVER see this doctor again and I will NEVER recommend him to anyone I care about. I would rather be seen and treated by my dog's vet than to go back here.

July 16th, 2015

A fantastic doctor. I would not go to anyone else.

November 13th, 2013

fantastic!!!

He is a wonderful doctor. He has been my doctor for about 11 years. He has been my rock and very supportive through some very difficult pregnancy issues!! He is the BEST!!!!

September 8th, 2013

patiet

July 25th, 2013

Fantastic. The staff knows you by name. He delivered both of my children and did my hysterectomy. I highly recommend him to anyone.

March 4th, 2013

Best doctor ever

Dr. Gnam is the best doctor I have ever had. Everything you would expect a doctor to have he has it. I wouldn't trade him for the world......

October 6th, 2011

Dr. Gnam is the best Gyn I've ever been to. He puts you very much at ease and the exam that every woman hates was made not so bad by his soothing and gentle nature. He listens and does not try to talk over you like most doctors do. His nurses are quite friendly and helpful.

May 9th, 2011

Love HIM, Loathe the staff

Dr. Gnam is a fantastic doctor. His bedside manner is amazing and he has helped me through many a difficult OB/GYN issue in the past 8 years. HOWEVER, I'm currently looking for another doctor just because his staff is hideous. They treat you suspiciously like you're trying to get something for free and just generally don't seem to care about the patients. Unfortunately, this is a common problem in this area (not that it's an excuse), but I just can't take it anymore.Again, he's fantastic!! Wonderful doctor.