A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Goebel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goebel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goebel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Goebel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Goebel practice?
- Dr. Edward Goebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Goebel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists and Bala Cynwyd Geriatric Doctors.