A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Goebel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goebel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goebel, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Goebel MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Goebel practice?
- Dr. Edward Goebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Goebel practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists and Bala Cynwyd Geriatric Doctors.