A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Goldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Goldson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldson graduated from University of Rochester . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Goldson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Goldson practice?
Dr. Edward Goldson practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.