A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez-Seoane graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez-Seoane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane practice?
- Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Gomez-Seoane practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Internists.